Guy Takes Longer Cigarettes In Order To Reduce Smoking Habit

Kathmandu. Mahesh K.(name changed), an engineer by profession uses a tricky way to reduce cigarettes consumption by taking longer cigarettes. From this method , he has successfully brought down his consumption from 20 to 15 cigs per day.

“I can’t express you how I am feeling now from my victory” he stated his gladness, in addition to that his trick of fooling himself is really working. “I know the fact that I am consuming same amount of puffs. However the guiltiness emotion has been definitely reduced, and which is the most important thing.”
Now he has been working for manufacturing customized cigarettes upto 50 inch long in order to bring down his consumption to 1 cigs per day.
Currently Mahesh is feeling more assured than before. “My upcoming target is to bring down number of pegs I drink in one jam, by taking extra large peg,” he added further

Physicians say, Mahesh activities are going damage his liver & lungs in a more smooth and hassle freeway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Proclaimed Activist tries to erase “PUSH” signage of Bank’s entrance to change it to “FALGUN”; rudely beaten up by the security

Kathmandu based girl becomes Food Blogger after finding mashed potato inside Pani Puri

Valentine Week: Decoded by Fake It Nepal