Child of an MBA couple speaks “PPT” as his first word

23, Feb 2018 By Fake It Nepal

Kathmandu: CGPA Bahadur and GPA Kumari felt blissful when their one and a half-year old son spoke few words unexpectedly one day. Both MBA pass outs did not observe it as they were busy in their so called “promising career” after MBA as promised by their MBA college. Babu’s caretaker noticed it and brought him to living room where the MBA couple were sitting.
Babu was speaking P…P…T, P…P…T, after taking pause for few seconds again he was shouting PPT. Caretaker of the baby, RekhDekh Kumari while speaking to Fake It Nepal said, “Both Sir and Madam were worried with Babu’s verbal skills. When kids of his age have started calling out Mamu, Buwa, he was not able to say single word. Thank God, for listening to my prayers. Now my prince has started speaking.”
She further added, “It was traumatic time for me too, both Sir and Madam will come back home and as per the list of action items they have fed on their mobiles, will ask me how many times Babu was fed, how much milk he drank, how many times he did ‘ShuShu’ and then how many words he speaked. My response to last query will be ‘No new update’, when both will get annoyed and will tell me “Sunnus, do not answer like our clients.” I can understand Sir and Madam also goes through so much traffic and so many client meetings, they must be feeling really tired by the time they reach home.”
RekhDekh Kumari said, “Bacha Lai J Sikayo Tehi Nai Sikcha. Sir Ra Maam without realizing used to say more than 100 times PPT in front of him, my Raja Babu caught it. Last time I worked in one house nearby, both husband and wife were Business Analysts. First thing their daughter said was ‘spreadsheet’. I know little English, thought baby is asking to spread the shit. NO, the Business Analysts couple shouted at me. Showed me what is spreadsheet on their laptop, it was like a picture with many crosses like the print I see on my husband’s lungi.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Proclaimed Activist tries to erase “PUSH” signage of Bank’s entrance to change it to “FALGUN”; rudely beaten up by the security

Kathmandu based girl becomes Food Blogger after finding mashed potato inside Pani Puri

Valentine Week: Decoded by Fake It Nepal