Kathmandu based girl becomes Food Blogger after finding mashed potato inside Pani Puri

23,  Jan 2018 By  Fake It Nepal

Kathmandu. Food blogging is a fashion that has been growing its popularity for last few years. Not everyone can become a food blogger as not everyone understands the ins and outs of it. Recently, a food blogger named Hanteni Kumari shot to fame after she became a food blogger just by identifying the presence of mashed potato inside Pani Puri served by her favourite Pani-puri wala.

Talking to Fake It Nepal she said “Not everyone can become a food blogger. You need to know each and every taste and the thin line that distinguishes these tastes. Earlier, I only used to know 2 tastes – sweet and spicy. But after tasting many different dishes made by mom, I came to know about the 3rd taste – sour. Once you’ve tasted enough foods and if you’re vocabulary is proficient enough, only then can you become a food blogger. and realised a very important thing. I had seen some food-blogging sites, so I logged into one and entered the review of my mom’s haluwa. I added important pointers like presentation of the dish (steel plates and spoon), service time (the dish was delivered after 45 minutes) and service quality (I was hurled abuses at when I complained). I gave a review of one star. My mom beat me with chappal when she read the review the next day. This is when I realised that this is my passion. I started eating at outside eateries and blogging about them. My first stint was at the roadside ‘Lollipop Lagelu Pani-puri wala’. I was barred from the place when I complained about the presentation in my blog and showed him the article. I started visiting eateries one after the other and blogging about them. I have been banned by 90% of them in the whole city. This is how I became famous. I’ll only be satisfied when I touch the 100 percent mark.”


So if you’re reading a food blog emphasizing the shortage of sugar in sugar-free chiya or number of khursani in Chatpatey, there’s a very high chance that it was written by Hanteni Kumari. We wish her all the best in her attempt to get banned by all the eateries in the city.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Proclaimed Activist tries to erase “PUSH” signage of Bank’s entrance to change it to “FALGUN”; rudely beaten up by the security

Valentine Week: Decoded by Fake It Nepal