15 Minutes Chatting With Each Other Were Sufficient For Us To Find Out, We Are Made For Each Other

Kathmandu: Rajeev and Rashmi (name changed) who got married last month are very much happy about the way things turned out for them. The couple met just a month ago at Rashmi’s place where parents set up meeting for them. Apparently, they liked each other enough and moved forward for marriage.
 “I was advised to stare only at the floor while meeting his would be in-laws by my dad. I think the pretend worked, they liked me promptly.” Rajeev added.
“While I looked at the carpet our guardians talked to each other about almost everything. Her parents also succeeded to persuade my mom that their daughter is the one they are looking for,” Rajeev stated.
“I was glad even before I saw her. The table we sat next to was full of food, even though I was told not to eat ample by my parents I still managed to consume as much as I can.” Rajeev added
“Few moments later Rashmi reached outfitted in fine dress and she brought tea for all of us. Till now, everything was happening as per the rule book,” He said.
When asked if they even talked for a minute, Rajeev said that after finishing tea and cookies his father suddenly stood up and said, “let them get to have chit chat with each other, we can continue our FAQ-A round later on, why not just leave them alone and let them talk to each other for 15-20 minutes,” Everyone giggled and walked out from area.
“Those 15 minutes were the most vital for us. That was the period I got to look at her properly. We lied about our hobbies, love for natures and past relations in those 15 minutes. However, it brought us so much closer that we agreed to get married,” Rajeev concluded.

When our reporter said “And then happily married after?” they both replied in harmony, “Well, we don’t want to murder each other.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Proclaimed Activist tries to erase “PUSH” signage of Bank’s entrance to change it to “FALGUN”; rudely beaten up by the security

Kathmandu based girl becomes Food Blogger after finding mashed potato inside Pani Puri

Valentine Week: Decoded by Fake It Nepal