After fighting with husband leaves for mom’s place, returns as Kathmandu traffic was more painful

01, Jan 2018 By Fake It Nepal 

Kathmandu: Other day Pooja Kumari had a heated argument with her hubby Hari Bahadur. Post that she left for her mom’s place in Thankot. To Hari’s surprise, Pooja was back in less than two hours’ time.

Pooja had a terrible traffic jam experience on the way which compelled her to return mid-way.“Hari was a decent guy when we were hanging out together. After he became husband, I saw how irresponsible he is. Will finish all the hot water in geyser, will never keep his stuff at proper place. For him life means, Priyanka Karki, Ronaldo, Coke Studio and office. He didn’t have time for commenting on my FB post, if his office colleague Priya posts something, he will be the first to comment,” said Pooja.

“Already two years in to my marriage, all my aunts, cousins were laughing behind my back that I have never been to my mom’s place after fighting with my husband. It’s not like my mom is staying in Mars, she is just three hours, 15-kilometer drive from the place I stay.,” said Pooja.

Pooja added, “When I checked before booking a Sarathi cab, it was showing 2 hour 55 minutes to reach my mom’s place which is so far from reality. Cab fellow took 30 minutes to come. Every time, I called, he said, madam, I’m coming in a minute. In forty minutes, can you believe it? I was at the shop from where I buy vegetables daily, hardly ten minutes by walk from here. After one hour realized, taking this much pain for a silly fight is not worth. Got down and came back.”

In the meantime, ‘Super busy’ Hari decided to take the day off and call his office friends for a surprise party at his home. When he rushed to open the door thinking food delivery boy is ringing the bell, he saw Pooja.

We are glad, traffic jam united the couple again. They had twenty hours in their hands till Hari checks in to traffic jam next day, what they did, will leave it to the readers imagination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Proclaimed Activist tries to erase “PUSH” signage of Bank’s entrance to change it to “FALGUN”; rudely beaten up by the security

Kathmandu based girl becomes Food Blogger after finding mashed potato inside Pani Puri

Valentine Week: Decoded by Fake It Nepal