Fake It Nepal Breaks Record After Inviting 900 People On Page Invite; Says The Number Is More Than The People He Invited On His Wedding

11,Jan 2018 By Fake It Nepal


Fake It Nepal Page is recently in news again for its bizarre yet unique strategy that it has applied to gain more users. Fake It Nepal now enables their users to get a certain amount of cash, which will be stored in what they are calling it as Fake It Nepal Wallet.

The basic process is as follows – If you like Fake It Nepal Page and you invite anyone on it, you get money payments. The reward go up to Rs. 10,000. Following this, Anjan Kabi, a Kathmandu resident, started inviting as many people on Fake It as he can. He didn’t stop until the count reached till 900, which is more than triple the number of people he had invited on his wedding.

“I am totally in love with this new ‘Pay users for inviting others’ policy that Fake It Nepal has implemented. I have accumulated Rs. 15,000 in my Fake It Nepal wallet till now. I am an banker by profession working in Bharosa Bank (The only trust depositor bank in planet). I didn’t know what to do during my free office hours so I used to attend the weddings happening in the marriage hall next to our office. Just to kill time and to justify all the free food I ate there, I used to join the bride’s side in inviting and welcoming guests. This was my daily routine for 6 months. Then one day I got a message from a friend saying that I’ll get money if I invite people on Fake It Nepal.”

We like the enthusiasm and spirit of Anjan Kabi and we wish him all the best on this task. So if you receive a message on your phone asking you to like Pafe Of Fake It Nepal, you now know who it may be!
After all it’s a fake report created by our report for user engagement only no monetary rewards.
Moral “ Please help to increase likes in fake it nepal page”


#FakeItNepal #FakeItUntilYouMakeIt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Proclaimed Activist tries to erase “PUSH” signage of Bank’s entrance to change it to “FALGUN”; rudely beaten up by the security

Kathmandu based girl becomes Food Blogger after finding mashed potato inside Pani Puri

Valentine Week: Decoded by Fake It Nepal