Man loses adequate weight in bank’s long lines, calls it a life-time achievement

16, Jan 2018 By Fake It Nepal


Lalitpur: 35 years old Motey Bahadur, who had taken up a gym membership few months back to lose weight, has canceled it today after reaching his target weight. What months of gym training couldn’t do, 2 days of queuing up outside the local BNB Bank’s branch, a Joint Venture with infamous bank of Latvia,  has done for Motey Bahadur and he is looking fitter than Bhuwon K.See.
Motey Bahadur who has struggled with weight issues throughout his youth is delighted with the outcome and has thanked BNB Bank for getting him back into shape.
“I used to kill myself in the gym, working out daily, so many exercises, but my weight barely decreased. I was starting to get depressed and thinking about joining another gym to see if it gets me different results. However, Two of the tellers taking leave and cash counter operated by a single teller came as a great solution for my problem”, Motey Bahadur said speaking to Fake It Nepal.
“I had to deposit cash to my account. However, the queue was so long that the bank closed before my turn. Next day, I left home at 5 AM to go and stand in the queue. After standing for 6 hours, finally my turn came and I managed to deposit the amount. I burst into a victory dance after achieving this”, Motey Bahadur said remembering his victorious moment.
 “After all that, when I visited my gym this weekend, I was shocked to see the lowest weight I have ever been. I immediately canceled my gym membership as I realized that standing in various queues is much more effective way to lose weight than slogging it in the gym. I am feeling on top of the world now thanks to my bank”, Motey Bahadur concluded.
Meanwhile, the gym operator has opposed the practice by BNB Bank after calling the bank “Anti-Gym”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Proclaimed Activist tries to erase “PUSH” signage of Bank’s entrance to change it to “FALGUN”; rudely beaten up by the security

Kathmandu based girl becomes Food Blogger after finding mashed potato inside Pani Puri

Valentine Week: Decoded by Fake It Nepal