#Banker Finally Confesses For Talking Loudly on Phone for Influencing His Colleagues


Kathmandu: A Banker from Metropolitan City has become the 1st employee ever to confess of speaking loudly on mobile which is more than necessary in his calls just for impressing colleagues around him.

Speaking to Fake It Nepal in a chiya pasal, Hamal Khatri said, “Talking loudly on mobile call makes me feel that I am superstar of my department. I’m the only topic expert in my assignment and I love it when fellows near me get stunned by choice of jargon's that i use. I got so much fond to talking loudly that I don’t even remember when I started non-sensing. However, this has set me the skill of fake confidence which is in line with my style mantra: fake it until you make it
He is popular among entry level trainees. Judgebati Prasad, an entry level trainee assistant said, “I wish I become like Hamal sir. He seems to be super genius and I trust that everyone at onsite team is existing because of him. He seems to have developed them well.”
Judgebati’s opinion, however, was artificial and characteristic of trainee assistant who hadn’t seen much of banker’s life yet in their career. Employees aged 30 and over had something else to share.
“I am sure that he doesn’t even now the mumbo jumbo he uses. Actually Hamal has been diagnosed with Verbal Diarrheaa sickness marked by usage of random jargons words irrespective of the circumstances one is in”said Samit.
As per our sources, BFI have started thinking about an award ceremony to recognize the best actors of bank to recognize their efforts in impressing entry level staffs and customers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Proclaimed Activist tries to erase “PUSH” signage of Bank’s entrance to change it to “FALGUN”; rudely beaten up by the security

Kathmandu based girl becomes Food Blogger after finding mashed potato inside Pani Puri

Valentine Week: Decoded by Fake It Nepal