Guy Earning Less Than 4 lacs Per Annum Gets Surprise Call From School For His Son’s New Admission

Kathmandu: Rakesh B, working for a bank was surprised when he got an meeting call from a reputed school for his son’s school admission. “I never thought school will call me watching my income is still less than 4 Lacs per annum,” said Rakesh while speaking to Fake It Nepal.
“The school, according to many is measured among the best ones in Kathmandu. Probably that is factual because by the time I went school to collect form for admission, saw few hundred people have already made a big line in queue,” said Rakesh about his first understanding at the school.
Rakesh added, “I have no idea why school charged me 2500 Rs. for that form, it was just a simple 3-page form with 50% of it asking for details about guardians income. I had all the required papers like income certificate duly signed by a HR , so submitted the form there only. Feeling Proud that I did great thing for my child.”
“However, the smile from my face disappeared as soon as I talked to some my coworkers at bank who have done the similar for their child. They said, from the net income you have filled in form, there is no way, you will get their response. They were all saying with 4 lacs per annum income yo mahangai ma k nai huncha ra,” said Rakesh who checked with his boss if he will get any promotion this year.

“I understood, I am not going to get a call from school, came here to Pokhara with my spouse & child to celebrate New Years Eve. And now after geeting call from school for meeting , I rushed back to Kathmandu cancelling my further holiday plans. He opined that this is effect of credit crunch in market impact as last year with 4 lacs salary he did not get a call.” Said Rakesh talking to Fake It Nepal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Proclaimed Activist tries to erase “PUSH” signage of Bank’s entrance to change it to “FALGUN”; rudely beaten up by the security

Kathmandu based girl becomes Food Blogger after finding mashed potato inside Pani Puri

Valentine Week: Decoded by Fake It Nepal