Guy Endures Learning For Taking Bath During Cold Weather

18,Jan 2018 By Fake It Nepal

Kathmandu: It had happened many time to all the men that we went for a bath on a chilly morning and the water was icy .This mismatch became a daily routine for Kathmandu-based Bridge Mohan, which made him skip bathing for 4 times a week.
However, he didn’t give up. 3 months ago, he underwent a training program for mixing the perfect amount of hot and cold water for bathing, and today, he bathes daily and even enjoys the bath to the last drop of water.
While talking to Fake It Nepal Team, in his bathroom where he showed us a demonstration of his recently developed technique. Here he goes sharing his expertise. “Look 1st you fill half the bucket with hot water. Second step is taking 4 mugs of cold water from the other bucket and pouring it in the hot bucket. Third step is to mix it and test the hotness using your hand. You repeat these 3 steps until you gain the perfect mixture of hot and cold water. Trust me, when you get the right temperature, you’ll start bathing daily and even enjoy it.
Earlier I used to skip bathing almost 4 times a week because the water was freezing and I didn’t have time to mix it again since I’m a Banker by profession. Deodorant was my only savior then. But then my colleague heard of this training program and he mentioned it to me. We both joined the program where we were taught to mix the perfect amount of hot and cold water, techniques to save time while mixing and the importance of bathing daily. The last one really surprised us. Now, I not only bath daily, but I enjoy it as the water temperature is perfect and I do it on the first try, without wasting any time. I have abandoned all 25 of my deodorants.”
So, if you’re one of those people whose daily struggle starts at the water temperature in the bathroom, You know whom to contact for training.
#Cold Water  #Banker #HostelLife #Weather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Proclaimed Activist tries to erase “PUSH” signage of Bank’s entrance to change it to “FALGUN”; rudely beaten up by the security

Kathmandu based girl becomes Food Blogger after finding mashed potato inside Pani Puri

Valentine Week: Decoded by Fake It Nepal