Banker’s total savings for his kid's schooling gets over at UKG Level

21,Jan 2018 By Fake It Nepal

Kathmandu: Maha P, a banker used to work for Astha Bank (Probably the only trust depositor bank who puts money on advertisement for same), took early departure to pursue his hobby of photography. Due to the penny-wise lifestyle, he maintained throughout his job life, Maha thought, he has saved enough for his son’s graduate level education.
“10 days back after I paid for my son’s 3rd term fees, all my savings marked towards his education is finished. He is in U-KG right now, I am confused, what am I going to do now”, said Maha while speaking to Fake It Nepal.

On the forecasting he did, Maha said, “5 years back before Davis (his son) was born, I met with one of my friends who is an economist. We tested all the schools in the locality of my area. Ignoring the top end big shot schools where parents drink their morning coffee in Himalayan Java, most of the other schools were in my economy.
Maha added, “We used an excel sheet and putting country’s inflation of 10  percent, found with the quantity I have, My son can clear his 12th standard. After that, what he wants to do in life, accordingly my plan was to apply for an education loan for him.”

Maha went to a neighborhood bank whose representative phones him every day with attractive loan offers. “When I asked for loan for his standard one admission fees, they laughed at me saying, we don't provide education loans for standard one,” said Maha who has uploaded his CV to different job portals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Proclaimed Activist tries to erase “PUSH” signage of Bank’s entrance to change it to “FALGUN”; rudely beaten up by the security

Kathmandu based girl becomes Food Blogger after finding mashed potato inside Pani Puri

Valentine Week: Decoded by Fake It Nepal