Foster Bahadur, an Australian PR holder, coming to Nepal next week suddenly discovers he has 25 cousins

Foster Bahadur, an Australian PR holder, coming to Nepal next week suddenly discovers he has 25 cousins

12, Jan 2018 By Fake It Nepal

Kathmandu: 35 years old Foster Bahadur, who is planning to visit his home next week, has suddenly discovered that he is the favorite cousin of 25 young brothers and sisters. Since yesterday, Foster Bahadur has been bombarded with calls from Nepal by his cousins who were all inviting him to visit them when he comes to Nepal.
This sudden spurt of phone calls has left him surprised since his cousins never call him. In fact, his brother and sister in Nepal also just give him missed calls on Viber, WhatsApp and Messenger.
“I had posted in my Facebook last month that I will be coming to Nepal next week. After a few requests for gifts from Australia by family members, there was almost no contact over the past few days. However, all that changed yesterday when my phone kept ringing every 2 minutes. It was always a cousin, I didn’t even know I am a cousin to so many”, Foster Bahadur said.
“Their messages were almost similar. They enquired about my health, asked me how am I doing, asked when am I returning to Nepal. Out of politeness, when I asked them what I can get them from here, none of them replied. They all said they have nothing particular in mind right now and will call back once they have decided on something. It was most unusual to receive calls from all of them on the same day like that”, he added.
Through our contacts, we finally managed to track down one of his cousins. When we asked him the reason behind this sudden love for his cousin, he said,”iPhone X bro. He is coming to Nepal. I will be the coolest boy in college showing off my latest iPhone. Hopefully Gorgeous Kumari will agree to go out with me after checking out my latest iPhone.”
When we asked him why didn’t he ask for the iPhone then when he called Foster Bahadur, he smiled and said,”Bro, first time in life I spoke to him and straightaway I should ask for an iPhone? I am not that manner-less. I will make the second call tonight to tell him that I have decided on the gift I want.”
Meanwhile, several NRNs have requested Tim Cook to launch iPhone in Nepal at the same time as the rest of the world.

#FakeItNepal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Proclaimed Activist tries to erase “PUSH” signage of Bank’s entrance to change it to “FALGUN”; rudely beaten up by the security

Kathmandu based girl becomes Food Blogger after finding mashed potato inside Pani Puri

Valentine Week: Decoded by Fake It Nepal