120 Minutes Of Tussle Customer Served By Right Call Centre Agent Of Bank But Forgets What He Called For

18,Jan By Fake It Nepal

Kathmandu: Bhul Bahadur after struggling for 2 hours was connected to the right customer representative of the bank, however his motive remained incomplete as he forgot for what he called for.

“Customer care representative at the other end was frequently asking me, how can I help you sir? I was trying to recall, but nothing came to mind. Not to show the bank call center person I am a fool, just asked what is the last date update KYC with bank account,” said Bhul Bahadur while speaking to one his colleague at office.
If it takes 2 hours to get my call handled by right customer care agent, I shall even forget my wife’s name during that era. [Censored]Yaad huncha k kaam le phone garya thye bhanera” said Bhul Bahadur .
While sharing his customer care experience with his colleague, he said, “Early around 10 AM I called them, heard I am in the queue. Then I went for shower keeping my phone in hands free, then ate breakfast, replied all my pending emails, still the same tune was playing in the background. Around 11 AM some Veena picked up the call, then forwarded to another representative called Hem, then to Tina, then to some other Veena I think. Purai round Ghumayo yaar, now I know how many people work in the customer care of that bank.”
After having a cup of coffee and snacks, Bhul Bahadur pulled out his purse to hand over his credit card to waiter. Looking at his credit card, he said, “Man, I remember for what I called today. The bank has sent one platinum card to me without my acknowledgement and charged annual fees for that. I called them to reverse the fees and cancel the card. Let me call the bank again.”
Bhul Bahdur after setting his status to ‘do not disturb till midnight’ tried again to reach the right customer care objective using Ncell’s Voice Pack now.
Now Enjoy new voice packs in Ncell with more minutes at an affordable rates.Ncell have added 4 new voice packs comprising of New Daily,Weekly,Monthly & 3 Day voice pack.With a range of Ncell Voice Packs now you can talk to your loved ones in Ncell network at rates as low as 7 paisa per minute.

You can choose Voice Packs as per your need by dialing *17118# or 17118

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Proclaimed Activist tries to erase “PUSH” signage of Bank’s entrance to change it to “FALGUN”; rudely beaten up by the security

Kathmandu based girl becomes Food Blogger after finding mashed potato inside Pani Puri

Valentine Week: Decoded by Fake It Nepal